What is the solution when you need a long email list?
First, why need a long email list?
Many organizations use email as the official communication media to send and receive information related to their activities.
Communication can be very costly; do you know how much can it cost an organization?
Maybe you have ever heard about email tools and how they help such organizations save millions of dollars,
Aweber autoresponder is a well-known email marketing service with automatic responder which help to solve the communication problems you are experiencing.
Let’s have a look to Aweber autoresponder review to understand more about it.
What Is AWeber?
AWeber is an email marketing platform that allows more than 100,000 entrepreneurs and small businesses to create and send emails.
It was founded by CEO Tom Kulzer in 1998. Since its foundation, AWeber has developed into a team dedicated on aiding customers to succeed with email.
By doing this it helps in effective email marketing campaigns that boost loyalty, engagement, and sales.
It offers about 150 email template with customization options and provides unlimited freedom to make decisions about where, when, and how emails will be sent.
How Much AWeber Cost?
Prices are given in options and there are 5 fairly straightforward plans available.
They all have similar features.
The cost determinant is the number of subscribers on your mailing list.
AWeber accepts payment with Mastercard, Discover credit cards, American Express, and Visa cards.
You can also make your payments using money orders and cheques.
The following are costs of 5 plans available on monthly bases:
- $19 Hosting and emailing a list containing up to 500 subscribers:
- $29 for a list containing 501 to 2,500 subscribers.
- $49 for a list of subscribers between 2,501 and 5,000.
- $69 for a list containing between 5,001 and 10,000 subscribers.
- $149 for a list subscribers between 10,001 and 25,000 subscribers
If you have more than 25,000 subscribers, you’re supposed to request AWeber for a quotation.
You can also decide on yearly or quarterly billing options with discounts.
If you are a student or non-profit making organization you also qualify for special discounts.
Key Features AWeber Provides
- Email Newsletters.
Aweber creates emails for your latest blog posts automatically.
It then sends them to the list of emails. Newsletters’ subscribers receive emails frequently as they are created with easy and faster.
- Drag and Drop Editor.
This enables you to transfer the email contents from your text editor to the email templates without rewriting the whole content.
- HTML Templates.
There’re many customizable email templates that enable the creation and sending of professional email newsletters easily.
- Email Automation.
This makes it possible to generate automated email sequences using drag and drop editor feature.
Campaign And Forms
The campaign is email automation in AWeber platform.
With Campaigns, you can ensure you are sending the correct message to the exact person at the accurate time.
Depending on how you started complains you can have two options of campaigns i.e. On Subscribe and Tag Applied.
On Subscribe starts the campaign when a subscriber joins your list.
Tag Applied starts when subscriber signs in for a subscription.
Campaigns are used in promotion of the activities and calls for engagements royalty and increased sales if they are effectively done.
AWeber has 4 types of forms In-Line forms.
This form appears on the page in the pre-selected option.
They appear on the webpage as you scroll over the contents. Pop-Over forms.
These forms appear on top of the content on your website’s page.
They’re not blocked by pop-up blockers because it is not technically pop-ups.
Appears over your webpage content and you have the control power over them on how to appear on the pages.
How to edit the forms
- You click Sign Up Forms tag in the navigation bar and either create a new or customize an existing one.
- Click on the box underneath and select the form types available.
- When you’ve selected form type, modify exactly how you would like it to appear on your page.
- Follow by clicking the Advanced button to customize the following: Display options, delay in seconds and recurrence
Are You Tired Of Scams?
GOOD VS BAD
- AWeber was launched in 1998 and that makes it reliable. It has many years in email marketing services, therefore, making it perfect from its advancement and added features over the period.
- Permits the editing and creation of corporation newsletters. It has customizable templates which allow easy creation of well-structured company newsletters with logo parts provided.
- All packages are delivered with a unique feature which saves the telephone numbers of subscribers and allows you to send text and voicemail messages to your newsletters subscribers.
- Offers spam protection policy to avoid your emails arriving at unassigned destinations. You can only send emails to the subscribed list.
- AWeber charges for duplicate subscribers. This makes the pricing to be higher and therefore not effective e-marketing solution for customers with duplicated email addresses.
- It doesn’t permit you to import email/contact lists from other e-marketing platforms. This means you can only user contacts/emails locally found in AWeber.
- AWeber has an authoritative anti-spam rule that limits you from the addition of emails that from unconfirmed subscription. This would reduce the campaign effects and lower number of subscribers.
When I review or test a platform or a product, I always test if they have a good support. Honestly, I can say that AWeber support has a dedicated support (award-winning) that will solve any problem that you have.
I’ve tested them very hard (I talked with one of them for more than 30 minutes) and many times. They offer 24/7 support which not only helps you solve your problem, but they will do it fast. You will never “waste” your time with AWeber support.
Another thing that I liked about the support that they offer is that they are kind, helpful, and the most important thing, they know what they doing. You will never find someone that won’t have the knowledge to answer your question.
Based on the information about AWeber autoresponder,
I would say it’s a premium email marketing platform. It may not be the best for all autoresponders but its price is reasonable given with 30 days free trial option to familiarize you with its features.
It’s easy to use and comprises of most key features that every customer would expect from an email marketing service.
This is a perfect choice email marketing tool for e-marketing starter with less technical skills.
The users are provided with a simple page layout that enables them to select the appropriate action to be done.
With a wide range of freedom, you can schedule the emailing process you would prefer for your blogs and website.
The things that would discourage me are its lack of split testing functionality and its relatively basic automation features.
It’s my hope you’ve found this Aweber autoresponder review useful. If you haven’t fully decided on whether to go for this e-marketing solution or not, revisit the pros and cons and weigh them for structured decision making.
If you have any questions or thoughts whether is about my Aweber Autoresponder Review or anything else, then please leave them in the comment section.
This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclaimer page.